Hilary's Hands

Hilary's Hands

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello again!  Somehow all my photos and the style of this blog got removed,  It might have something to do with adjustments I made to make an online album less intrusive but it is what it is, hopefully it won't happen again.  Anyway, I put it all back the way I wanted and now after a long absence I'm gonna post some new stuff before life gets crazy again...
I just finished and gifted my little friend with the second Frozen dress I made for her, this time it's Elsa.  Her friend is wearing the Anna dress.  She has been wearing the Anna dress constantly, I'm glad I made it so durable!!!  The Elsa dress however is a bit more delicate so she has been cautioned to be "a real princess" when she wears it ;-)  I think the tulle will probably rip off but it will still be a nice dress for play if it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment